Metamechanics and it’s team of consultants can assist in the various forms of legal, code, and building review aspects for New York City Building Projects.
- Legalizations – Work performed without a permit that requires permitting and sign-offs for purpose of sale or resolving Building Department Violations.
- ECB Violations- Attend court hearings and provide necessary documentation and drawings to remove and resolve violations.
- Code Consulting – General code review, analysis, and feasibility studies.
- Zoning Review – Zoning studies for potential projects or conversions.
- Public Assemblies – Obtain Public Assembly Permits.
- Inspections and Reports – Inspect existing work to verify quality of construction and building code conformance.
- Building Review – Review proposals by other design professionals for quality control and code conformance on behalf of management companies and building ownership.
Location : New York, NY
Client : Homeowners, Landlords, and other Design Professionals
Team : Chris Teeter, R.A. and engineering consultants
Date : 2013-01-01
Status : ongoing