Christopher Teeter, RA and his team of consultants can assist in the various forms of legal, code, and building review aspects for New York City Building Projects. We also provide full expediting services for the city of New York.
- Legalizations – Work performed without a permit that requires permitting and sign-offs for purpose of sale or resolving Building Department Violations.
- ECB Violations- Attend court hearings and provide necessary documentation and drawings to remove and resolve violations.
- Code Consulting – General code review, analysis, and feasibility studies.
- Zoning Review – Zoning studies for potential projects or conversions.
- Public Assemblies – Obtain Public Assembly Permits.
- Inspections and Reports – Inspect existing work to verify quality of construction and building code conformance.
- Building Review – Review proposals by other design professionals for quality control and code conformance on behalf of management companies and building ownership.
Location: New York, NY
Client: Homeowners, Landlords, and other Design Professionals
Team: Chris Teeter, R.A. and engineering consultants